New Jobs at Concho

concho

Concho Resources is a petroleum and natural gas exploration and production company located in Midland, Texas. It provides services to the following sectors:

  • Oil and Gas
  • Natural Gas
  • Natural Gas Liquids
  • Petroleum
  • Etc..

Before 2017, the company had 840 million barrels of Oil equivalent (5.1×109 GJ) of estimated reserves, of which 60% was petroleum and natural gas liquids. Remaining 40% was Natural Gas.

LINKS TO JOBS AT CONCHO:

 

[sociallocker]
[/sociallocker]