• To lead the local Scheduling team in order achieve operational excellence in the day-to-day execution of Order Generation and Fulfilment, Routing & Scheduling, Dispatching, and Administration in the most cost effective manner.
• Ensure that daily road transport operations (ordering, scheduling, delivering and administrating) meet all Group standards at lowest possible cost to service level
• Manage day-to-day interface with retail, terminal operations and supply and give input to Secondary Transport management in the S&OP process, the development of CVP and the closure of Service Level Agreements
• Support initiatives of the data integration management and global IT initiatives for the secondary transport process e.g. implementation of Streamline (GSAP, Cross and VMI) and ensure the right use of software applications
• Support the Order to Delivery Manager in the development and achievement of a local operating plan
• Support the development of performance improvement and best practice initiatives and support to manage their implementation
• Ensure proper staffing through attraction, coaching and development of people, covering aspects like D&I, Competences, Performance Management and Recognition & Reward, supported by OtD manager.
Skills & Requirements : • Experience in managing a team Leadership Skills: • Delivers Results through others • Motivates, Coaches & Develops • Displays Personal Effectiveness • Demonstrates Courage • Maximises Business Opportunities • Champions Customer and Stakeholder Focus Functional Competencies: • Change Management • Analytical skills • Communication/presentation skills • Strong achievement-orientation, motivation & ability to deliver quality results under pressure • Ability to cooperate with other cross-functional teams • Ability to build client relationship Additional Information : Leading the Team of 8 Specialist working in shift pattern ( Mo- Fri am shift / mid shift / Sat am shift) based on shift plan. Team Lead working in standard office hours.
Shell in Krakow sits at the centre of Shell's global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
Complex medical care and individual life insurance
Additional funds for trainings and certifications
Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.