Marathahalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd, Devarabisanahalli, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103, India
Full Time Permanent
Dimensions and Special Challenges:
Working with highly demanding Cyber Defense Team to ensure overall stability and restoration of IRM IP Platform Virtual working in a global environment with culturally diverse teams and across many organizational boundaries (within and across IT support and delivery organizations, incl. suppliers) Managing multiple delivery priorities, multiple demand requests and complex issues Ability and Knowledge to design and optimize Splunk architecture for large-scale/distributed deployments Works as one team with business support teams to ensure maximum added value for the business by proposing continuous improvements in line with the business needs and strategy Collaborate with Splunk and other SaaS/AWS/Cloud suppliers, and understand their OLAs, SLAs and ways of working, and how this impacts the successful delivery of IRM Investigation Platform to the IRM function
• 4-year Degree related to IT
• Splunk deployment, configuration and maintenance on UNIX and Wintel platforms.
• Knowledge of syslog server, Splunk SDK, SPLUNK ITSI, SPLUNK Builder, API ServiceNow
• Develop Splunk system enhancements and configurations
• Onboard new data feeds translating Splunk based use-cases to data objects required from source systems (servers, databases, networking devices)
• Integrate data feeds to/from external systems
• Create test cases for automatic testing and develop automated deployment approaches
• Working knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Unix, Python, Pearl, LDAP interface etc.)
• Expertise in AWS/Azure Cloud Engineering
• Proven expertise with CI/CD (Azure DevOps and others)
• Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment
Shell began operations in India more than 80 years ago. At Shell India, we invest in our people through our industry-leading development programmes, which see our employees, thrive and gain access to experts on a local and global level. To date, we have invested more than US$ 1 billion already in India's energy sector alone, in socially and environmentally responsible ways. Shell is the only global major to have a fuel retail license in India. Shell has established a new IT hub in Bangalore, and plans to scale it up over a five year period. The purpose of the IT Hub is to enable the Business by focusing on business outcomes, delivering fit for business technology solutions which enable business agility and profitable growth. .
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.