The Software Engineering Services (SES) team is looking for an Automation Technology Analyst to help drive automation initiatives across the enterprise. This role is directly involved in both emerging (i.e. Azure Bot Framework) and established automation technologies and is part of an engagement team assisting business units in the implementation of automation as a part of Chevron's Digital Innovation and Acceleration Initiative.
1. Technical Skills: • Experienced in developing automation processes/runbooks/jobs using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand • Programming experience with a solid understanding of development concepts a. C#.NET experience b. Software Design Patterns and Principles • Proven experience in delivering innovative technical solutions with agility
2. Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills: • Communicates clearly and effectively with management, peers and customers across disciplines and geographies. • Ability to articulate the vision of the Automation CoE and the value it brings • Ability to work with a team towards a common goal, staying aligned with agreed strategies, priorities and processes to deliver results • Comfortable in working with IT and non-IT business partners and translating their processes using automation
3. Project Management: • Experienced in project activities including work estimation, planning, stakeholder management and project quality
4. Agile Mindset: • Passionate about using and learning new technologies to solve business problems • Skilled in developing and testing client-based and/or web-based software solutions in an Agile environment
• Experience in Azure chatbot and RPA • With experience in Agile methodology
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.